This page lists the Christian academic and professional organizations with which the Arizona Center for Christian Studies seeks to affiliate.
Arizona Institutions of Higher Learning:
- Arizona Christian University
- Fuller Seminary Arizona
- Golden Gate Seminary
- Grand Canyon University
- Christian faculty at Northern Arizona University
- Phoenix Seminary
- Christian faculty at the University of Arizona
- Christian faculty at Community Colleges in Arizona
National and International Institutions:
- BioLogos Foundation (www.biologos.org),
- C.S. Lewis Foundation (www.cslewis.org),
- Faculty Commons (www.facultycommons.com),
- Faraday Institute for Science and Religion (http://www.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk/faraday/index.php),
- Fellowship of Catholic Scholars (www2.catholicscholars.org/),
- InterVarsity Graduate and Faculty Ministries (www.intervarsity.org/gfm/),
- International Society for Science and Religion (www.issr.org.uk)
- Institute for Christian Studies (www.iics.com),
- John Templeton Foundation (www.templeton.org),
- L’Abri Fellowship International (www.labri.org),
- Lilly Endowment (www.lillyendowment.org),
- Orthodox Scholars’ Initiative (www.hchc.edu/hellenic/campus_life/vocation/osi/),
- Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics (www.theocca.org),
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (www.rzim.org),
- Trinity Forum (www.ttf.org),
- Veritas Forum (www.veritas.org),
- Wilberforce Centre (www.htb.org.uk).
- See also the listing at http://www.facultylinc.com/connect-with-others/meet-christian-colleagues/academic-ministries-and-christian-study-centers/.
- Other Christian academic and professional organizations with which ACCS seeks to connect are listed at http://www.intervarsity.org/gfm/resource/christian-professional-and-academic-societies.
Christian Study Centers:
- Consortium of Christian Study Centers (www.studycentersonline.org) and its affiliated Centers.