With our partners, the Arizona Center for Christian Studies (ACCS) seeks to bring outstanding scholars to lecture or otherwise participate with the Center and with appropriate academic departments and institutions. These scholars have included Sir Colin Humphreys, N.T. Wright, Mary Poplin, John Lennox, Andrew Briggs, William Newsome, Michael Reiss, and many more. Likewise, the Center highlights the excellent work being done by scholars in colleges, universities, and seminaries in Arizona, and assists this work through a supportive fellowship of faculty members.
- Arizona C.S. Lewis Society (www.azcslewissociety.org),
- Aslan Society at ASU and UofA (www.aslansociety.org),
- Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict (http://csrc.asu.edu/),
- Christian Legal Society in Phoenix (www.clsnet.org),
- Community Ministries International (www.cmi-ministries.org),
- Council of Religious Advisors (CORA) at ASU (http://students.asu.edu/cora),
- Graduate Christian Fellowship at ASU (http://gradfellowship.asu.edu/),
- Phoenix Institute (www.thephoenixinstitute.org).